By Visiting Our Website or Otherwise Dealing With Us
By visiting our website or otherwise dealing with us, you agree to this policy and you also agree to the collection of your information by the website or otherwise and also to our collection, holding, use and disclosure of your information in accordance with this policy.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold. We may collect and store personal information about you, including your:
- Date of birth
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Any feedback you provide to us about our service, our website or other matters
- Information found on social media
- Payment details
- Customer history
We may also collect and store information about your visits to our website, including:
- The browser type, device type, domain name, IP address and operating system of the computer from which you accessed the internet
- The date and time you accessed the website
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
- The pages you accessed while visiting the website and your interactions with the website
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Our website also provides you the opportunity to sign up to our email lists with your email address, name, and/or phone number. We will not on-sell your details and will only use these for our own news or marketing purposes. We may contact you to discuss topics relevant to your expressed interest in Skin+Brow Republic.
Your internet service provider or the providers of your internet browser software may also collect such information for their own purposes. We are not responsible for the collection, storage and use of such information by these entities and refer you to their respective privacy policies.
How we collect and hold personal your information. Generally, we collect personal information directly from you, when you contact or deal with us (such as where you provide information to us when you visit our premises or website, contact us over the telephone or via email).
We may collect the information from your visits to our website through the use of technologies such as anonymous identifiers, session variables and cookies. If you set your internet web browser to block or limit cookies, some features of our website may not work as efficiently or at all.
We are not responsible for the security of any computer, mobile phone, tablet computer or other device whatsoever which you use to access our website or to communicate with us and through which we provide communications to you.
Skin+Brow Republic does not sell or outsource client information and takes sole ownership of all photo documentation. Information collected is used solely for the benefits of treatment procedures, bookings and product prescriptions. All measures are taken to ensure your personal information and contact details are protected within our leading salon and booking software.
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
We may collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- The provision of goods or services to you
- To enable us to properly respond to your request
- To conduct customer care, marketing, promotional and advertising activities
- To conduct surveys and assess market trends
- To assess the performance of the online sites and to improve the operation of our online presence
- To maintain records for accounting, administrative and legal requirements
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you
- To ask about your experiences with or impressions of goods or services supplied by us or to you or in respect of which you have made enquiries
- For other purposes related to your dealings with us
How You May Access Your Personal Information
You may access your personal information we hold about you at any time, by contacting us, (see details below). We will then arrange with you a convenient time and means for you to have access.
Links from Our Website to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We do not operate these websites and therefore are not responsible for the collection or handling of personal information by the operators of these websites.
Please contact us at: